Thursday, December 15, 2016

A Winter Card "Happy Holidays"

Magic in the air!

For me - winter is a magical season. Not only because of all winter holidays, but also because of snow! I’m happy like a child when it’s snowing!

I love snow! And I really missed it while we were living in Paris (France). And now I’m so happy to see it everywhere here in Canada! :)) 

And today I want to share with you my new winter card:




This card was created for Words&Paintery December challenge and I was also inspired by Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo challengeMixed Media Place and A Vintage Journey December challenges.




Some close-ups:






Thank you for stepping by!
Hugs, Anna

5 comments:

  1. Amazing creation as always wow wow wow thanks for playing at MMP and scrapki challenge !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!!! Thank you for joining us in our Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo challenge "Magic"! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAOOOoooooohh!! It's beautiful!!!! Thanks for playing at MMP challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magical card!
    Thank You for playing with us at scrapki-wyzwaniowo :-)

    ReplyDelete