Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Altered Mixed-Media Canvas ‘SEA’

Hello everyone!

I can't wait to share with you my recent project:


This time I altered the back of 3D canvas - I love the depth of it. I used my favorite color combination for the sea projects.

When we lived in France we used to go to the Atlantic Ocean every summer vacation. I can’t describe the beauty of Brittany ocean coast (region in the north-west of France). I wish I could share these feelings with you…
I love to relax watching the ocean. The sound of waves and a view of boundless ocean make me believe that the time has stopped and there is only me in the universe.

The texture you can see in close-ups:













 I want to enter into the next July challenges:

-
          - CanvasCorpBrands
  

     - AnythingButCute
      
-          


I hope you like it! 
Hugs, Anna

13 comments:

  1. Hello Anna,
    Just a little message to tell you how amazing I think your canvas is, wow!!
    A true masterpiece, really love it to bits... Thanks for all the photos.
    Sending you hugs from Brittany (Lol!) where I'm lucky to live :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Coco! Thank you for your kind words. Your little message made me happy.
      I must say that I fell in love with Brittany ocean coast at first sight! And the high tide (marée haute) and low tide (marée basse) are so thrilling and so beautiful there!! You are really lucky :)

      Delete
  2. Very restful, amazing!

    Kim Rippere
    Craftisan Studios
    Canvas Corp Brands - Creative Crew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection! Thanks for joining our CCB challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The texture on your beautiful reverse canvas is spectacular, especially on the frame! I love this and can tell of your love for the sea from looking at it! Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Anything But Cute for our Summertime Fun challenge. So fitting! Hugs! Sara Emily DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such amazing textures you created with the bandage and those waves. I'm in awe! Really lovely!
    Thank you for playing along with the 'Canvas Corp Brands' challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such amazing textures you created with the bandage and those waves. I'm in awe! Really lovely!
    Thank you for playing along with the 'Canvas Corp Brands' challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, your canvas is stunning, I love how you decorated the frame, the crackle is amazing, it has so much beautiful texture and the colour is fantastic! The little scene inside is beautiful too - the sand is beautiful. I share your love of the ocean around Brittany, the coastline is truly beautiful.

    Thank so much for joining in our Summertime Fun challenge at Anything But Cute! Anne DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful frame with sea air! Thanks from Canvas Corp Brands for joinig us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous texture and a lovely scene! Really a treat for the eyes. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at Anything But Cute & our Summertime Fun challenge. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful work! Amazing texture! Thank you for playing with MMW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutly stunning! Thank you for playing along whit Mixed Media Warriors

    ReplyDelete