Friday, December 11, 2015

Mixed Media Layout "Faire un voyage"

Hi, it's me again!

Today I want to share this layout with you


I had I lot of fun creating it. It was like a flight of imagination.
I really wanted to spread these blue, turquoise and a bit of grey colors from my picture to the layout.


This picture was taken in Deauville (Basse-Normandie, France). It was an exiting trip around Calvados region!


And now some close-ups:









As there are a lot of doors and windows - I think this layout perfectly matches the December "Doors and Windows" challenge of  Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo



Hugs,
Anna

5 comments:

  1. Such a great page. Thank you for joining us over at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful composition and colours! Thank you for playing with us at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photo and beautiful LO! Thank you for playing with us at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout! I love the background!
    Thank You for playing with us at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! Thank you for playing with us at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo!

    ReplyDelete