Friday, November 20, 2015

Mixed Media Layout "Perfect"

Let me present you my new layout.


This is my sunny little girl :) I took this picture about a half year ago. Since then I have always been wanted to scrap it. But this photo required a special background. I think I succeeded to create an appropriate atmosphere...

At first I want to show you the texture:



And other close-ups:







With this layout I want to enter into the next November challenges:

13@rts


Words&Paintery
Current Challenge

MixedMedia World Anything Goes.



See you soon ;)
Anna

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout. You've created such a lovely background to complement your daughter's photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome page with an adorable photo! thanks for joining us at 13arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I love this bold page! Thank you for joining 13arts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout, and very beautiful textured background! Thank you for joining Words&Paintery this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. très belle page, bravo à toi et merci pour ta participation :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout. Thank you for joining Words&Paintery challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all very much!
    Merci beaucoup!

    I'm so happy that my work was appreciated!
    Thank you for your support and kind words! :)

    ReplyDelete